CB Radio Cable Install

Cpstanley

Reaction score
Anyone have a good way to run a CB coax cable from the truck bed to inside cab? I can go under cab into the engine bay and then through the fire wall but thought someone here got creative.

sootie

Reaction score
not really creative, just pass thru the grommet on the rear cab wall on the drivers side. Then snake it along under the door sills and across under the dash.

Cpstanley

Reaction score
not really creative, just pass thru the grommet on the rear cab wall on the drivers side. Then snake it along under the door sills and across under the dash.

Great thanks. Never messed with the rear grommet. That will make it look very clean

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
I tied mine up to the body of the truck, and ran it inside thru the body plug under the drivers feet, tgen under tge carpet up to the radio.

Cpstanley

Reaction score
I was thinking about putting it inside the console and running the mic out. Won't be an everyday use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2006.1f250

Reaction score
Not many options with the flow through. I have a console vault, so that is out. Thought about under the seat, but then an external speaker would be needed.

sagebel

Reaction score
Mine is in the console map pocket on the driver side. Antenna is run under the carpet to the grommet on the driver's side.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.