CCV for 6.7?

06-sixoh

Reaction score
Hey all. Been doing some searching on here and on Google, and I'm not finding much information for a CCV reroute. The products I am finding are quite pricey. I'm guessing it has something to do with the billet block plate and the adapter plate as well.

I know on my 6.0, one of the first mods to do as a proactive measure was a CCV reroute and a coolant filter. I haven't heard too much about rerouting the 6.7's, which leads me to believe it not really too much of an issue.

Looking for some feedback. Should I just forget this 'mod', or is it $200 well spent?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey all. Been doing some searching on here and on Google, and I'm not finding much information for a CCV reroute. The products I am finding are quite pricey. I'm guessing it has something to do with the billet block plate and the adapter plate as well.

I know on my 6.0, one of the first mods to do as a proactive measure was a CCV reroute and a coolant filter. I haven't heard too much about rerouting the 6.7's, which leads me to believe it not really too much of an issue.

Looking for some feedback. Should I just forget this 'mod', or is it $200 well spent?

just call me i'll make you a deal you cant refuse. and it's nothing ghetto like a 6.0 reroute .

06-sixoh

Reaction score
just call me i'll make you a deal you cant refuse. and it's nothing ghetto like a 6.0 reroute .

LOL
"Ghetto"

Well Mike, if you sell one, I suppose it's not an mod that should be overlooked. I'll give you a call after the holidays. Little Ms was not happy last time NoLimit boxes were delivered.
:axe:

Latest posts

Members online