• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

CFM 7.3 Intake, Autometer Gauge, HPX ETC. FS

average

Reaction score
Alright gonna put my truck on hold for a while, drive it and enjoy it, and sink some money into my new toy.

Just got this intake used off the nation, planned to powdercoat my intake tubes and generally just make my underhood 'pretty', I will eventually but just not right now. It looks great, has a couple scratches where the two pieces rest against each other. CFM+ Intake $220 shipped

Autometer 35lb ultralite boost gauge, was installed in my truck when I bought it. With my hybrids and 38R I found that I could peg it so I got the higher psi one and stuck this one in it's box. Boost gauge $45 shipped

I got this with the intake, figured I'd just keep it as a spare to the hpx I have currently running in my truck. Nah don't need it, if I need to I'll just put the plugs back in if need be. HPX $40 shipped

IMAG0460.jpg

IMAG0461.jpg

IMAG0462.jpg

Next I have the chrome/black plastic bumper off my 2001 F350, great shape... not gonna ship this big ol hunk of metal though. Bumper $80 picked up

IMAG0331.jpg

I also have a DI regulated return I got from JAP in braided stainless sitting here brand new in the box that if someone needs feel free to make an offer. I'm not gonna have time to screw with it for a little while, otherwise I'll just keep it till I get time.

Also have a set of stainless Gibson headers for a 5.4 expedition around a 2004 model if anyone is interested in them. Dont know what else they would fit. Headers $160 shipped

IMAG0248.jpg

IMAG0250.jpg

average

Reaction score
Shot one back at you. Think I'm gonna list my grown up lego kit (AR parts kit, everything but the lower reciever) from DPMS in the MISC classifieds if anyone is interested.

Latest posts

Members online