Changing lift, 2012 F-250

CoreyMS

Reaction score
I don't know exactly what lift I have, it came on the truck, and I've looked all over for markings and found nothing.

Right now it has a three inch steel block under the coils, drop downs on the radius arms and track bar. There is a block in the rear stacked with the factory block. Shocks are painted silver no other markings really. On 35x12.5 toyos. Sits level as can be.

The truck does have a big heavy cattleman's bumper up front, keep that in mind. What I want to do it change it up and go with a 4.5 lift and actually ride good on the street and add some ouo's out back. I'd like the rear just a little higher than the front when not loaded.

I was thinking ouo traction blocks, maybe 5 inch and no idea what do do out front. I seen some other trucks that sit just like what I want such as swift's truck but I'm worried I'll hate the ride on a rough country, as much as I hate it now. Any help here?

CoreyMS

Reaction score
To help explain. This is SWIFT's truck with a rough country 4.5 but he changed the blocks to 5 inch in the rear. IMO stance is perfect.

upygequt.jpg

CoreyMS

Reaction score
Okay.

Going 4.5 which parts would be good to match up with some ouo traction blocks/bars?

CoreyMS

Reaction score
I've about made my mind up yo just go with the Carli Backcountry 4.5 and go from there. Prob still do the traction bars too, on the fence but seems like the best idea I have so far.

SAK

Reaction score
Icon 4.5" kit up front with 5" OUO traction blocks in the rear. OUO ALA's if your budget allows.

Latest posts

Members online