cheap 5.4 coils....

MorganM

Reaction score
Yeah the shackles netted between 1.5 and 2" in the back- it wasn't a full 2". I also have the OUO bars.

I'm still using the OEM track bar. When I had the 3" springs in, the axle was over about .75" or so. Now that I'm running 2.5" springs, it's over maybe .5" It's not really noticeable.
Nothing needed to be clearanced in the front, but the OEM bump stops were replaced by pancake style versions.

My truck sits flat according to a level on the bed rail. The arch in the front fenders give the appearance that it's sometimes higher in the front, though.

Platinum15

Reaction score
I know this is a old thread, but I'm working on lowering my dually now. Is there any reason you had a custom set of springs made instead of cutting your factory coils or running a set of 4800 in the front?

Sysx

Reaction score
I know this is a old thread, but I'm working on lowering my dually now. Is there any reason you had a custom set of springs made instead of cutting your factory coils or running a set of 4800 in the front?

4800's will do you right, I've been through cutting them I'd just use the 4800's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online