cknox121's slow build

Cknox121

Reaction score
Started peeling chrome off the grill
e22f51ae1e190253c736539bcf59cfdb.jpg
ac5a77709527ba508bc5a8db513a6dbe.jpg

About 10 mins worth with a razor blade. Going to get it white to match truck.

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

Cknox121

Reaction score
9e6edce47f18f6883033b00afd0a561e.jpg

Ready for paint. What a pain the the ass. Have about 3hrs in stripping the chrome off.

Cknox121

Reaction score
Injectors are back. Stayed with a stock nozzle. Now I just need a motor!

2c832ad000d0bdf312272b4213b7d172.jpg
5d7c5c635370dcccae54635862d3ad71.jpg
ff792e8c5258036ef58f349f524062dd.jpg
5aa461ffaeed1aec4b5813d8ff9a2f57.jpg
8d5ca99ae314d9883819533023c31c74.jpg

RSK

Reaction score
personally if i sent my injectors out to get cleaned and check, i would have bumped the nozzles up to 15%...I plan on going with 60's at some point...

Cknox121

Reaction score
personally if i sent my injectors out to get cleaned and check, i would have bumped the nozzles up to 15%...I plan on going with 60's at some point...

I will gladly take funds for them... I see no reason in upgrading for my goals

Cool story

Lol

Just heard from the machine shop.... Crank is trashed....wtf? He's saving it for me to look at.

RSK

Reaction score
I will gladly take funds for them... I see no reason in upgrading for my goals

Lol

Just heard from the machine shop.... Crank is trashed....wtf? He's saving it for me to look at.

if you are only going for 680-700 i also see no reason to either, I though u were going for bigger numbers for some reason.

And these showed up
f1bfe8b860e1d0b8eccb432186f3d981.jpg

nice who are those from?

Cknox121

Reaction score
if you are only going for 680-700 i also see no reason to either, I though u were going for bigger numbers for some reason.

nice who are those from?

Rudy's Diesel. Will at Rudy's has been a huge help, as well as Morgan at Midwest, Bobby at MFI, and Mike at no limit.

RSK

Reaction score
Rudy's Diesel. Will at Rudy's has been a huge help, as well as Morgan at Midwest, Bobby at MFI, and Mike at no limit.

nice! i talked to Daniel at rudy's and that's who i'm ordering my 6.0 up pipes through when i do them. I'm like a girl that just got her first period....highly confused.... with what direction my truck is going changes every day. some days i wanna lift the cab and do a bunch of **** and go faster, some days i just wanna leave the cab on and buy and stack parts until it breaks and do everything... i honestly hardly drive it. but it looks so sick just sitting in the driveway, well you know if you follow me on instagram..

Crack85

Reaction score
nice! i talked to Daniel at rudy's and that's who i'm ordering my 6.0 up pipes through when i do them. I'm like a girl that just got her first period....highly confused.... with what direction my truck is going changes every day. some days i wanna lift the cab and do a bunch of **** and go faster, some days i just wanna leave the cab on and buy and stack parts until it breaks and do everything... i honestly hardly drive it. but it looks so sick just sitting in the driveway, well you know if you follow me on instagram..

Bro, no offense but do you have to comment about your build or what you R doing in everyone else's fackin thread???

Cknox121

Reaction score

Better figure out what you want before you go buying shat. Figure out what's practical. If 20k (which is easy to spend) for a high hp motor and trans is what you want then I would collect parts. I'm probably going to be about 10k deep, especially since the crank is junk. And that's just for motor, with very minor upgrades.

Bro, no offense but do you have to comment about your build or what you R doing in everyone else's fackin thread???

Bahahah

Same here. I get a kick out of it. Don't care but it's pretty funny.

RSK

Reaction score
Better figure out what you want before you go buying shat. Figure out what's practical. If 20k (which is easy to spend) for a high hp motor and trans is what you want then I would collect parts. I'm probably going to be about 10k deep, especially since the crank is junk. And that's just for motor, with very minor upgrades.

20k is practical in the spring, not before winter though. enough of my :blah: back to your sweet build!

Latest posts

Members online