• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

cL find: wrecked 08 rclb 4x4

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Two fast trucks? Or possible engine swap?

If it would be something id pick up, fiberglass front clip for the body work fix, back half it or convert it to 4x4, 2 fast trucks and make this one a drag truck...it'd be a semi DD until I get the cash saved up to get it going...hopefully its something i can work out

Last edited:

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
I wish I could scoop this up. Hope someone here does. (i would expect some type of compensation LOL )

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
If it would be something id pick up, fiberglass front clip for the body work fix, back half it or convert it to 4x4, 2 fast trucks and make this one a drag truck...it'd be a semi DD until I get the cash saved up to get it going...hopefully its something i can work out

It's already 4x4

Mahdeys

Reaction score
I actually brought the gooseneck to my house to drive down and get this, told my wife who is deployed overseas....I think I heard her say EFF NO!!! when she typed it and was yelling at the computer..something about too many vehicles and you have a vehicle hoarding problem....friggen women.

Zmann

Reaction score
clear title =might be a clear salvage title ?

lots of writing on the windshield so insurance was likely involved

Bair

Reaction score
Hey guys I wanted this truck!!! I found it Thursday, left a message, she called back Friday. So something about not having the keys so the they don't know how many miles. Yeah doesn't look like that bad of a fix. The address in th cl add doesn't work though. Guess its first come first serve tho.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
I'm gonna pass on it...i have to much goin on right now and this sounds shady...another one will come up down the road

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

78f100

Reaction score
I had called about it also, they called back all I could hear was spanish kids in the back ground, I guess they butt dialed me. So I texted her, she called back today, said she doesnt know if it runs or mileage, she doesnt have the keys yet. It was hard for my redneck self to understand her broken english, but I think she said she had 4 people waiting for her to get the keys. She told me to call back tomorrow, but IDK what the deal is, pretty sure they just flip auction autos.

78f100

Reaction score
Missing the ic. or could be the same situation as the one close to Houston that ended up being a gasser

I didn't even notice till you said that, I don't even see the cac tube going through the core support, maybe they just took it out also. I would be pissed to drive 8 hrs there and find its gas...lol

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
Called yesterday and got the same story. Told me her husband bought it but then realized it was a 2 door.....pretty obvious from pics imo. Would love to have it but 18 hours each way is pretty far and doesn't make sense logistically for us.

She also told me it wasn't from an auction......after you can clearly see the numbers on it. Im guessing miles are in th 80k range according to the windshield

Motostroker

Reaction score
Is that a fuel cooler on the ground in one of the pics? i called and asked if it was diesel and she asked me "whats a diesel?"

Latest posts

Members online