Clutch/Short Throw Installed!!

DieselP814

Reaction score
hey guys I just wanted to update you on the clutch. I decided to go with a kenny pulling parts double ceramic disc clutch rated for 750hp and i gotta say im impressed with it so far. i installed it about a month ago so i dont have to many miles on it yet but its pretty quiet and smooth for the most part, and the pressure plate setting is the same as factory but the pedal feels less than stock to me. i have tried it out on Erics 325 xtreme race and it took everything i through at it. i also just installed a midwest transmission short throw shifter tonight and i gotta say it took me literally 20 minutes to install this. the throw of it is quite a bit shorter and is much easier to shift. both very good products.

Johnny77Mutt

Reaction score
A few of the Cummins guys in my area run KPP clutches, nothing but good things said about them. So you can still shift it pretty quick? With my South Bend the shifting speed went down a notch.

B585Ford

Reaction score
My older version SB doesn't shift very fast at all so its good to know there are other options.

BFT

Reaction score
I have a MW short throw shifter. Real easy install and noticeable when going through the gears

DieselP814

Reaction score
Hey sorry guys I don't have a picture of the clutch it was a last minute deal and we just threw it in wasn't even thinking about taking a picture kinda regretting it now. And I'll keep you guys posted On the quickness from what I notice so far, you can rip through the gears pretty quick. And for the 2011 pic I'm working on it and if I can't get it ill have my buddy upload it for you guys. It's a sharp looking truck that's for sure

DieselP814

Reaction score
My brothers truck, 5 inch turbo back afe intake h&s black maxx
EC2-D593172DCC83-1207-000001197F3BE000_zps1e4655c9.jpg

Matt

Reaction score
Sharp! Not totally in love with the wheels, but everything else is just tits.

B585Ford

Reaction score
Hey sorry guys I don't have a picture of the clutch it was a last minute deal and we just threw it in wasn't even thinking about taking a picture kinda regretting it now. And I'll keep you guys posted On the quickness from what I notice so far, you can rip through the gears pretty quick. And for the 2011 pic I'm working on it and if I can't get it ill have my buddy upload it for you guys. It's a sharp looking truck that's for sure

Any possibility you could make a vid of you going through the gears?

B585Ford

Reaction score
Yeah I'll see what I can do. Prolly not got to get around to it till this weekend. You just want a video of the shifter itself and the movement?

Thanks, yeah that would be great. I would like to see how fast it can shift (when needed).

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.