Cobbs Diesel Performance

stroker63

Reaction score
Just had some work done by Empire in Dubuque in Iowa. Great guys and great work. Cant wait to see the billet heads run on the dyno. Maybe I can get them to use me as a test mule.

duddy

Reaction score
was beat to it

Cant believe some people can be such dayum crooks. I think the owner needs some lead boots and dropped of an oil rig!

Last edited:

B.Warning

Reaction score
Do you think somebody should send the links above to the editors at Diesel Power? If something could make it into that magazine I doubt business would be too great for them....

I agree with this. Someone more computer savvy than me should send the links to them. Call these guys out nation wide, not just online. Those of us who are online are a small percentage of the actual Diesel community.

PSDEng

Reaction score
I agree with this. Someone more computer savvy than me should send the links to them. Call these guys out nation wide, not just online. Those of us who are online are a small percentage of the actual Diesel community.

Exactly, I would do it but I mean who the heck am I :morons: LOL If one of the moderators or a couple of the sponsors could do it, I'm sure Diesel Power Mag would pay attention to it.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
I do not understand how Cobbs is still in business, its honestly incredible. If I had one of these instances go on with our type of customers, we would be so jacked up the doors would have to close. Unless there is a revolving credit line for them haha.

Todd2002

Reaction score
Glad to hear how cobb is. Bad that there arent any other ford
high performance shops in east Tennessee.

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
So bulletproofdiesel is a scam too? Just out of curiosity?!?

Be careful here...

bulletproofdiesel.com is a legit and good business, we use there parts daily!

bulletproofYOURdiesel.com was someone trying to ride on the real bulletproof diesels name but selling other parts...totally different thing!

Paul@CP_Trucks

Reaction score
umm, yeah. Im pretty familiar with that guy.
Dispute the charge with your card company and call it a day.

For those of you who dont know. John Cobb now also does business under Rebel Diesel Performance. Just a warning.
I see they have a full 2 page spread in Diesel Power Magazine so we need to be sure and let friends know who they really are.

NO **** I wondered who that was....

reed001

Reaction score
If you look at all of there websites (cobbs diesel performance, performance machine, and rebel diesel) they are all located at the same address. Makes it look like they are very much "in bed" together. What a piece of work!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
If you look at all of there websites (cobbs diesel performance, performance machine, and rebel diesel) they are all located at the same address. Makes it look like they are very much "in bed" together. What a piece of work!
I have heard from solid sources that performance machine and Cobbs is one in the same. Until I hear otherwise that's what I believe.

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
Holy sh*t, I bought an hei distributor from rebel performance back in May.... Had it in 2 days..... Won't take that chance again

Sent from my Milestone X2 using Tapatalk 2

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Performance Machine & MFG.
5890 Industrial Park Dr.
Lenoir City, TN 37771
877-408-3256
877-408-3256
Fax: 865-238-5218
Email: [email protected]

Cobb's Diesel Performance, LLC
5890 Industrial Park Dr.
Lenoir City, TN 37771
866-380-3076
866-380-3076
Fax: 865-408-7312

Rebel Diesel Performance
5890 Industrial Park Drive
Lenoir City, TN 37771
1-877-290-0944
1-877-290-0944

damn they all have the same address. Something smells fishy to me.

Latest posts