Cold Fronts

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Sooooo.... Lund cold fronts.. where's everyone finding them? I would rather have those than cardboard behind the grill.... can't track any down lol

Magnum PD

Reaction score
I had a set. Was a pain in the ass the keep them place. Would fall out of place.

I got the full leather cover if your interested. I think I still got it.

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Ahhhh good find Tyler. I was just talking about that in a Facebook status. Well, rather that Im probably gonna find a better material than cardboard lol

:flipa:

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Arent the cold fronts just for looks? I cant imagine they do much

Block airflow.. a lot of trucks don't warm up fully in the cold... like mine. My heat doesn't get as hot as it did 3 weeks ago... block some airflow to the radiator, and it heats up like it used to and I had good heat again..

Tom S

Reaction score
I have a spare cheapo grill for mine with a winterfront that snaps on. Just an idea good luck with the hunt on the other if that is your fancy.

kramarj

Reaction score
A friend of mine used a Pioneer seed corn/soybean sign, like the kind in the fields to tell what seed was used. A whole lot better than cardboard, those signs are thick. Just an alternative to cardboard.

As for the cold fronts, I tracked down a Lund set from a website that had them on clearance. I looked for ever, and just got luck I guess. I have also found them on craigslist, but not very often. There is place that makes a cold front very similar to a Lund, they are out of Canada, don't have a link handy, but can get you one tomorrow. I believe they are stainless though, not plastic. I will find the link and post it up tomorrow.

MAC

Reaction score
Cardboard!?!?

No way man, I always used a piece of pink foam house insulation, it's got to be pink though, so when people ask "WTF is that for!?" you can say "I'm supporting breast cancer awareness"

Chicks digit.

Latest posts

Members online