Computer issues

powerstrokenstang

Reaction score
So been fighting an issue on the puller for awhile now. I was running 2.3 ms of pw and rev limit at 4900. Everything was fine, turned 4500 off the line no prob. We then bumped it to 2.65 ms of pw and it ran like crazy so we tried 2.85 but was a little much. The issue then showed up that at 3750 on the line it would stop and rattle like it was overtimed dump smoke and not rev any further. Timing was same on all 3 programs. The next week i put the 2.65 tune back on thinkin itd be fine but i was wrong and it acted all stupid still. Free reving it acts like that but will slowly rev higher but with a lil load from the wieghted clutch it just hangs up. Also driving it breaks up bad at 3750. Even the 2.3 tune that seems to still rev fine will only do 3750 on the road. Could i have a bad sensor or maybe my high powered swamps idm is taking a crap?

powerstrokenstang

Reaction score
Also i have a vid that you can hear and see what its doing but cant get it to go on youtube with my phone. I can email/ text to anyone that wants.

powerstrokenstang

Reaction score
Also when callin for 2.8 ms it only want to turn about 3k with any load on it. Its smooth just wont go higher. Could the auto pcm be gettin mad at the manual tunes?

Latest posts

Members online