• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Considering Traction Bars

mattmal9

Reaction score
I don't really drive the truck hard hard at all but Ive read many guys on here saying they make a noticeable difference in how the truck drives. Looking for a bolt on kit,(not wanting to weld anything on the truck). I have a 2011 350 crew cab, short bed. I really have no idea about these things when it comes down to which are the best or really which will work best for me, but i like the way the gussets look on the bars in some pictures I've seen. All in all, I'm just looking for the best price, if I don't get the gussets so be it, but I'm looking more for functionality then anything.

If anyone has a set they're looking to sell, or if any of the vendors have any good sales/pricing, going please let me know on here or PM me.

Thanks for your time.

Lipka101

Reaction score
Look up pmf. You pick and choose what you want as far as mounting and gussets. They have many options. Google them. I have them and love them.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
One Up Off Road have my vote, can do weld on's, bolt on, and even have them for lifted trucks to replace the rear block. Fit and finish is awesome and great quality. If ya want more info let me know. :thumbsup:

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
2nd vote for OUO, I had the bolt on kit and then lifted my truck and went to traction block set up. OUO and PMF are both top notch choices

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jtgf250

Reaction score
I'm gonna throw in a vote for PMF. Trevor is great to work with and top notch quality. OUO is a bit out of my price range but great quality as well. I'm running the bolt on traction bar/block setup.

Latest posts

Members online