craziness in the mcc world

Oh-ate6.4PSD

Reaction score
I think i got it figured out, bout be in the custom tune club. But first i gotta put my rearend and trans back together. Hopefully mickey stays outta those

Oh-ate6.4PSD

Reaction score
Soooo excited. Cant wait for my trans parts so i can really put them stock head bolts to work. Mite be callin you again soon mike

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score
I feel fortunate to have visited this thread. The prostitute mickey videos are the funniest chit I have seen in a long time.

E99 F350/zf6/guages/arp/comp/stellite/ billet wheel/ bellowed... Need more fuel and more air.

Oh-ate6.4PSD

Reaction score
Well i thought i was g2g. i was drivin in the daytime the other day and noticed a black cloud behind me, i thought surly that wasnt my gearhead tuned truck. Well it was. today i returned my truck to stock, then reloaded my hd300 tune, then attempted to load my gear head tuning. whenever it was downloading it did the building file to 100% thing. Then as it goes to the next screen i belive its "initializing" the h&s turned off and come back on. Im guessing it never downloaded the gearhead tunes the first time i did it either. What would cause this? How do i properly install my custom tunes?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.