Crazy question Bumper height

Bswain

Reaction score
Could someone help me with a measurement question I'm wanting to do an 8 inch lift with 37x13.50 but I need to know the height from ground to lowest part on bumper is on front and rear in inches. Thanks

Bswain

Reaction score
Yea somewhat.... Depending on how much over do u have this setup or close?

cbf9703

Reaction score
No, that's just the only reason I've ever known any one to remotely worry about bumper height. LOL I've run 37s on 6" of lift on a 7.3, I'm still in the dinosaur club.

Honestly I just wanted to see if there was some other reasoning for the question.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

slim!

Reaction score
I think with 33's and 6" lift on my 2012 it was 22" to the bottom of the valance (2wd valance) and maybe 26" to the actual bumper part, if that helps you at all.

It's 25" to the bottom of the bumper in MN and I plan on running 37s, so we'll see where I'm at when I get them.

cbf9703

Reaction score
I think with 33's and 6" lift on my 2012 it was 22" to the bottom of the valance (2wd valance) and maybe 26" to the actual bumper part, if that helps you at all.

It's 25" to the bottom of the bumper in MN and I plan on running 37s, so we'll see where I'm at when I get them.
Do they ever actually say anything? Max bumper height in TN is 22" and I've never had any issues with 4.5-6" of lift running 35s-37s. No one I know running 40s has ever had anyone mention anything... Guess it depends on how your area is.

slim!

Reaction score
Do they ever actually say anything? Max bumper height in TN is 22" and I've never had any issues with 4.5-6" of lift running 35s-37s. No one I know running 40s has ever had anyone mention anything... Guess it depends on how your area is.

My dad had an 03 F350 with 8" of lift and 37s and got pulled over. The state trooper actually got out his tape measure and measured how high it was. My dad had a bracket right under the bumper and the cop measured to there and it was exactly 25". They then bsed about his truck for about 15 mins and told him to have a nice day.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.