CROSSBOW FOR 6.4L

08SUPERKING

Reaction score
HAS ANY TRIED THESE OUT... THEY HAVE 71MM ON THE BIG TURBO AND 59MM ON THE SMALL TURBO BUT NOT BILLET WHEELS... HOW WOULD THESE WORK..:fordoval:

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
HAS ANY TRIED THESE OUT... THEY HAVE 71MM ON THE BIG TURBO AND 59MM ON THE SMALL TURBO BUT NOT BILLET WHEELS... HOW WOULD THESE WORK..:fordoval:

calm down,take off the caps lock. start over,and breath.

08SUPERKING

Reaction score
sorry guys for the caps lock...
here's this the info i got on an email from swaps...

The low pressure compressor is 71mm inducer, while the high pressure turbo receives a
> > 59mm compressor, with a slightly larger 64mm turbine wheel to lower driver pressure, to
> > increase performance of moderately/heavy fueled 6.4L street trucks.

I am just tring to make a discussion on which one to get...
$$$ wise...

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Swamp's is a sponsor on here. Why don't you ask them about the setup. They can probably offer up more information about them.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
The turbine side being modded is cool but i dont know if its needed for basically stock/modded turbos unless your running 110s or something...

the 71mm wheel is probably a K31 wheel, so the elite atmosphere is probably going to flow more air anyway.

Any idea on the cost of these turbos?

Mavericktkw

Reaction score
1650 on swamps website, so if it has the k31 its going to be equal to industrials turbos? how hard would it be to get some batmowheels in these turbos(not instal difficulty, availability wise)?

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
1650 on swamps website, so if it has the k31 its going to be equal to industrials turbos? how hard would it be to get some batmowheels in these turbos(not instal difficulty, availability wise)?

All it would take is you pulling the wheels out of them and sending them to Bullseye to have them made and of course the cash to do so.

MINK

Reaction score
All it would take is you pulling the wheels out of them and sending them to Bullseye to have them made and of course the cash to do so.

I dont see that being worth the time/money. Keep things simple, no reason to over think it.

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
I dont see that being worth the time/money. Keep things simple, no reason to over think it.

I nor could anyone at this point say if it would or wouldn't have any benefit because it hasn't been tested yet. Time wise if he pulled them out of the box it wouldn't take but 5 mins to remove the wheels and maybe a couple of weeks to get some batmos made. Cost would depend on demand, if more people showed interest he might get a break on the price but otherwise he is looking to spend 400.00 at least per wheel. And no one will know what the gains are until someone trys it.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.