CTS 2 PIDS

Kenz

Reaction score
I have a 2011 w/ SCT X4 SOTF. Does anyone know if there are any PIDS on the Edge CTS 2 that I can monitor to make sure the tune isn't calling for more fuel than the pump can deliver. I believe on EZLynk it is Injector Quantity A and D. I tried to find something similar and also tried some of the fuel PIDS and couldn't seem to find any. I think I may be missing some?

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
Make sure your device is updated as your post did not provide that info. I do not recall seeing a "desired" fuel reading PID on the CTS2. I have two "fuel" related PIDs on my CTS2 that I use.

Kenz

Reaction score
I contacted Edge and they said I should be able to see desired and actual. He reset the unit and still nothing. Still waiting for a response from them. Trying to find out if I was misinformed by them or if other guys have those PIDS on theirs. Would like to make sure that the tune I am running is not calling for more fuel than the pump can deliver.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I contacted Edge and they said I should be able to see desired and actual. He reset the unit and still nothing. Still waiting for a response from them. Trying to find out if I was misinformed by them or if other guys have those PIDS on theirs. Would like to make sure that the tune I am running is not calling for more fuel than the pump can deliver.

if its not calling for over 1599us , you are fine !

Kenz

Reaction score
Hey Mike, I just installed GH SOTF. With the race tune I get P0070 and P0181. The rest are fine. Luke thought one reason could be a weak pump. Thought I may be able to check it with those two PIDs.

Latest posts

Members online