CTS2 mount locations

thor943

Reaction score
I just purchased the CTS2 for my 2015F250. I am not impressed with the suction cup mount. I don't like a suction cup on my windshield in my 60k truck. I am looking for suggestions on either another place to mount it or a custom dash mount. Any ideas and or pics would be appreciated. I was thinking of mounting it by the lifter switches on the center console but not sure how it would look or if it was possible. Thanks in advance for the ideas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Arconalloy

Reaction score
I like the look when people use the mini max mount that goes on the dash over the air vent it matches the silver trim pretty close and looks about as factory as your going to get I think

Reaction score
Someone had a mount that came down from the headliner. It was done with a mini maxx. It was a bracket that tucked under the headliner and placed the monitor right and the top of the windshield. If you have brow tint on the windshield you would be able to tell you have anything mounted up in there. It was a pretty slick looking setup. Someone else can probably elaborate a little more on it I'm sure, I just remember seeing something on here awhile ago.

Notneb

Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
Someone had a mount that came down from the headliner. It was done with a mini maxx. It was a bracket that tucked under the headliner and placed the monitor right and the top of the windshield. If you have brow tint on the windshield you would be able to tell you have anything mounted up in there. It was a pretty slick looking setup. Someone else can probably elaborate a little more on it I'm sure, I just remember seeing something on here awhile ago.

I had posted this one before about my mini maxx mount. I believe this is the headliner mount posting you were refering too. I would think I could still work with the CTS monitor, but couldnt be sure. Just uses velcro to attach to it, so I cant imagine that it wouldnt work.

http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64666&page=2

Shogren65

Reaction score
Bought a BK mount and tried to get it to work with a CTS2. The screen is a little bigger than what they are meant for and I couldn't get it to fit to my liking and ended up going back to the damn suction cup mount. Might end up fabbing up my own mount to get it the way I want.

Reaction score
Bought a BK mount and tried to get it to work with a CTS2. The screen is a little bigger than what they are meant for and I couldn't get it to fit to my liking and ended up going back to the damn suction cup mount. Might end up fabbing up my own mount to get it the way I want.

Oh ok, well good to know then. Thought the concept of that mount was more universal, but I guess the CTS monitors are a no go for them for fitment. Thanks for the heads up to all the others!

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Maybe you deleted guys can help? I seen a disclaimer (on Diesel manor) that states the CTS2 will not work on 2011-2012 6.7L Fords that have removed the emissions equipment, unless I am seeing things...

Pockets

Reaction score
Just saw this on Instagram...
4c7c731eab99ef9747f5b152ab113e52.jpg

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Now that is a nice concept! I also like the mounting of the mini maxx down in the upfitter switch location. There must be an adapter/splitter for both (Mini Maxx and Edge unit) to be plugged in to the truck.

This raises hope for guys like me who want to throw that complete 2013+ center section into their '11/'12's as an upgrade to the existing nav. I have always wanted to retrofit that whole entire center section into my truck because it is just an all around nicer and more cleaner look! I just wonder if the Edge CTS2 unit also has the capability to provide most of the existing OEM features: Radio, DVD, Nav, back-up camera, etc.

Last edited:

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
First guess is that someone took a photo of the screen, pulled the photo up on their phone, held it in front of the reverse camera and then put it in reverse. You can see the "check surroundings" message and the zoom button. Maybe not. Otherwise, it's cool having it there.

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Good ****in call man! I think that's exactly what that is!!

Look at how rounded it is and how many letters are cut off; nevertheless, the mini maxx mount is cool :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.