Custom Stack Covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

caladash

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just spoke with the company who makes our covers for the V-22 Osprey about possibly making custom stack covers. The color would be red like most other aircraft covers and plugs. The material is almost like a thick vinyl. Very waterproof. I personally have dragged the bag that holds our covers of the same material across the flightline without the bag ripping. Its pretty strong and temperature resistant. They also could put on the red streamers that say "remove before flight" or something like that. I know price is a huge factor. As of now no price has been determined. Price could vary depending if a drawstring is used or some type of elastic. My question is, who would be interested in them? They could be made for all styles of stacks, hood stacks as well. If you have any other input it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Dan

caladash

Reaction score
If you like keeping rain out of them to prevent soot from getting all over your truck then yes. Also some guys who trailer their trucks to events use them as well.

thunderin jimmy

Reaction score
they are very necessary and i am interested. only concern is that my stack gets hot, not sure of the exact temp, but it burns me when i bump it and melts water bottles. so it would have to stand up the the heat of just shutting the truck off, putting it on, and going inside.

also, it could just be a snug fit and then you get whatever size you need for your stack, no drawstring or elastic to wearout

skew12

Reaction score
Ok thanks for the info. I might end up with stacks one day

Paul@CP_Trucks

Reaction score
We carry these for stack covers...

CIMG3623.jpg

CIMG3624.jpg

CIMG3625.jpg

caladash

Reaction score
The covers im inquiring about will be plain with no advertising. As far as I know they will be able to withstand high heat. They cover our exhaust section right after a flight which is a couple hundred degrees.

Thank you for advertising in my thread. Im am in no way making any money in having these made. I've wanted a decent stack cover for my aussies and finally found a solution in getting them made and thought id share. These will no way shape or form be low quality covers.

If you are interested in the covers im trying to get made please post. If not please don't. Thank you.

01PSD

Reaction score
Paul around this time last year I ordered a 7 inch stack kit for my brother's truck, but the cover didn't have that logo on it. Does that have to be asked for specifically or what? Just curious

Paul@CP_Trucks

Reaction score
The covers im inquiring about will be plain with no advertising. As far as I know they will be able to withstand high heat. They cover our exhaust section right after a flight which is a couple hundred degrees.

Thank you for advertising in my thread. Im am in no way making any money in having these made. I've wanted a decent stack cover for my aussies and finally found a solution in getting them made and thought id share. These will no way shape or form be low quality covers.

If you are interested in the covers im trying to get made please post. If not please don't. Thank you.

See that's the great thing the customer can order them however they want with or without advertising or custom stitching to their liking.

Paul around this time last year I ordered a 7 inch stack kit for my brother's truck, but the cover didn't have that logo on it. Does that have to be asked for specifically or what? Just curious

We do it as per the customers order. I can have our logo put on the cover or we can have custom stitching added to your cover with your name etc.

imelmo

Reaction score

Advertising a product that directly competes with something available from one of our sponsors is a no-go whether you're making money off of it or not. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.