custom tunes from demonic

04redcrew

Reaction score
Hey guys

Does anyone run these tunes and how do they compare to other custom tunes. Im running custom tunes from spe and thought about trying more tunes out. Thanks for any feedback Brad

sootie

Reaction score
i would just go the gearhead route and not look back...

Mpoage

Reaction score
Ya I love my Gearhead tunes but honestly demonic tunes won't make any more power they will just drive different so it's up to you if you wanna spend all that money for just a different feel in the truck. Plus you should support those that support this site.

04redcrew

Reaction score
Ya I love my Gearhead tunes but honestly demonic tunes won't make any more power they will just drive different so it's up to you if you wanna spend all that money for just a different feel in the truck. Plus you should support those that support this site.

Oh sorry didn't realize he wasn't a supporter. I have been leaning toward gearhead tunes for awhile also

08TitanSE

Reaction score
Another vote for Gearhead tunes, wayyyyy better than the H&S tunes! Don't waste your time with anything else

01pwrstkr

Reaction score
Seems like more and more people are running/recommending Gearhead for tuning. I think I'll have to give them a try when I do my hpop and a few other things before long.

Stroked777

Reaction score
I have Gearhead on my 6.fo and it is the way to go. Matt is and awesome dude, I asked him to do some revisions to a tune of mine and sent the email at 9pm, I had the revised tunes in my email by 11pm est

Last edited:

highdrum

Reaction score
I have gearhead, SPE, & CFD tunes. I think the gearhead pulls the hardest & has the most soot. However, I get best MPG running the CFD max effort tune. I know start the flaming now for confederate diesel, but their MPGs are the best on my truck personally.

Jesse_01

Reaction score
I have gearhead, SPE, & CFD tunes. I think the gearhead pulls the hardest & has the most soot. However, I get best MPG running the CFD max effort tune. I know start the flaming now for confederate diesel, but their MPGs are the best on my truck personally.
See I got more soot/smoke out of the spe and thought it pulled harder. Did you get the race tune or street? What year truck? the 11/12 put out more power tuned for some reason.

Latest posts

Members online