custom twin turbos with true dual exhaust

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
WOP has a set of parallel compounds off the dragster that we're built by Pius, you could probably pick up for a decent price. PM Jdub

oldschool

Reaction score
Why would you go through the trouble of fabbing that up when theres more proven set-ups out there, seems like a waste of time an $, but its your truck an $ so have fun.

as far as proven, CAT's used twin turbos on their bigger engines for years. Dual jacket water air coolers. The left bank turbo feeds air to the right bank intake, same for the other side. Helps in the balance. Don't see why it'd cost that much in parts if you fab it up yourself.

jr1993

Reaction score
as far as proven, CAT's used twin turbos on their bigger engines for years. Dual jacket water air coolers. The left bank turbo feeds air to the right bank intake, same for the other side. Helps in the balance. Don't see why it'd cost that much in parts if you fab it up yourself.

thats what i was thinking we have a shop that has all the supplies i need to do it, hell i could find most of the piping in it.

davey99ps

Reaction score

The twins on the c15 in my Kenworth are a compound set-up. I'm not saying parallel turbos won't work, but why not stick to a more proven set-up. I really don't care what the op does, its not my truck an its not my $

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.