• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

D66 turbo

97-stroker

Reaction score
I have a d66 turbo that was just built from a place in Wilmington Ohio. I am going a different route and do not need it. Want to sell asap.

Also interested in trades that work on my truck.

Asking 850 obo

Thanks

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
I have a d66 turbo that was just built from a place in Wilmington Ohio. I am going a different route and do not need it. Want to sell asap.

Also interested in trades that work on my truck.

Asking 850 obo

Thanks

would a D66 be beans version of a 66mm turbo!? "dominator 66"....

Or does the D stand for something else that other companies use?

Just trying to clear it up, some will see D66 and just assume its Beans

97-stroker

Reaction score
Not built by beans. Just basicly the same thing. So i just call it a d66. It was sold to my by 2L motorsports. Built by a machine shop in wilmington Ohio. Not sure on the name. Buddy has one on his truck and it spools really nice. Got alot different sound then the stock turbo though.

I think this guy has sold quite a few of these turbos and has had very little problem.

I'm open to offers. And won't need a core turbo as I never took mine off.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Alright I was just questioning it since it was your first post and you claimed you had a D66, which in reality beans in is the only one making that turbo.

Id post up some more specifics and pictures though!

kampy

Reaction score
Somewhat interested but...
You've got 2 posts, both in this thread... you're an unknown...it's built by an unknown builder...no pictures...no specs, no warranty.

Help us out a little, post up some pictures, pull the compressor cover off it and get a measurement on the compressor wheel, what ex housing is on it, etc?

97-stroker

Reaction score
Yeah. I have 2 post on here. This sites pretty new. And im on the org more then anything. I'll get pics up when i go back to work as its in my tool box. I got a picture somewhere of it sitting next to a stock turbo. And if you had any problems with it im sure we could talk to 2l motorsports and get it fixed.

Thanks.

97-stroker

Reaction score
mms_picture.jpg

Thats it next to a stocker. ill have to pull the housing off tomorrow and measure it and take more pics tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. Very busy at work

Thanks
Steven

ITUKMOR

Reaction score
Turbo warranties, especially on custom units, tend NOT to transfer from original owner to new owner. I would suggest speaking w/ Travis before you make that claim.

Harl

Reaction score
Just to help the OP with the sale, I also bought a D66 from travis at 2l last summer and its great with my truck. I have had zero problems with it!

97-stroker

Reaction score
Yes sold. Sorry i dont have much time to be on here. You can always contact 2l motorspots to buy one. He sells tons of them. Very good turbo and very good company to deal with

Thanks again

Latest posts

Members online