Dads Christmas 6.0!!

Reaction score
tydu7ebe.jpg
uregese8.jpg

I went ahead and got his company info on his truck also.. I'm sure that's what he is gonna use it for. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MOE

Reaction score
Looks nice Dorian! looking forward to seeing the end result. Happy Holidays to you and yours!!!

swinky

Reaction score
Awesome man. I need stickers! I've been bouncing around everywhere but finally have an address.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

Spatel23

Reaction score
very cool, let us know how it goes.

Couple pipe liner buddies came home for the holidays and were talking about you and your work last night, nothing but good things to say.

dsberman94

Reaction score
You remembered the big red bow right? This is cool. I hope I'm able to do things like this for my old man one day.

Reaction score
The way we did it, I put the spare keyless entry remote in a gift bag. We have it to him. He opened it and was like oh an alarm for my work van. We told him to try it out.. To hit the panic button, he couldn't hear anything, so we told him to try it outside. Then he opened the front door and finally heard the horn blaring. Oh man his face was priceless... A look I don't think I have ever seen. His eyes seriously had a glow, shine to them. He didn't beleive it was for him. He went outside and started it, drove it under the car port and just sat in it. I am very fortunate to have my old man still. I'm just happy me and my brothers got a chance to do this for him. I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and please be safe y'all.

OneStockQuik6.0

Reaction score
The way we did it, I put the spare keyless entry remote in a gift bag. We have it to him. He opened it and was like oh an alarm for my work van. We told him to try it out.. To hit the panic button, he couldn't hear anything, so we told him to try it outside. Then he opened the front door and finally heard the horn blaring. Oh man his face was priceless... A look I don't think I have ever seen. His eyes seriously had a glow, shine to them. He didn't beleive it was for him. He went outside and started it, drove it under the car port and just sat in it. I am very fortunate to have my old man still. I'm just happy me and my brothers got a chance to do this for him. I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and please be safe y'all.

That's awesome man!!!!

Latest posts

Members online