Date set for TS Outlaw 2015

madman1234509

Reaction score
I may.... Don't really want to compete in anything else and break 14 hours from home... Not really too serious about it, truck doesn't have a 12 inch lift with sweet wacky powder coated suspension colors. Probably won't attract attention like the typical show trucks.

stroker221

Reaction score
I may.... Don't really want to compete in anything else and break 14 hours from home... Not really too serious about it, truck doesn't have a 12 inch lift with sweet wacky powder coated suspension colors. Probably won't attract attention like the typical show trucks.

Big lifts are for the birds. Leave your hood open and that's where my eyes will be

madman1234509

Reaction score
Thanks stroker221 . Anyone have any idea if you have to enter the show n shine both days, like it's a 2 day thing. Or is each day a seperate contest? I better bring a bunch of quarters for the car wash.

Arisley

Reaction score

Train horns. Train horns win Show-N-Shines.

Mdub707

Reaction score
We'll be there again for sure. 13+ hour ride down there, 4 dudes in a TDI Jetta. Good times.

For those that haven't been, the "partying" at the hotels really isn't anything bad at all. It's usually just the La Quinta that gets loud at night. We've stayed at the Microtel the last two years, and the parking lot is really quiet there. We walk over and have a few drinks at the La Quinta, and when we're ready just walk back over to our hotel, it's really not crazy at all. At least compared to the stuff I've heard about Schieds.

Mdub707

Reaction score
Still trying to figure that out. We've always just left after work Wed evening, but there is talk of taking wed off and heading down in the morning on Wed. Not really sure just yet. Seems dumb to only come in to work for just Tuesday....

stroker221

Reaction score
If I dont leave Wednesday night, ill be leaving possible around 3 a.m. Thursday morning. Hopefully a challenger or two will wanna play sometime along the way. Maybe not so much a hell cat though haha.

Just look for the "here hemi hemi hemi"

Attachments

• InstagramCapture_7121df4d-08fb-4236-a8a1-f66737636410_jpg.jpg
    InstagramCapture_7121df4d-08fb-4236-a8a1-f66737636410_jpg.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 68

Members online

No members online now.