Deleted guys...how you holding up?

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
Forgive the extreme newb-like qualities of this thread, but I'm on the fence of whether or not to delete my '13. I'd like to hear honest feedback from those who are deleted and if you've had to take your truck back to the dealer for anything. How many miles have you been deleted and have you had to take your truck to the dealer for anything? I'm sure my dealer isn't mod-friendly, but maybe another bottle of Johnny Walker Black will help with my service guy. LOL

Thanks in advance for the feedback.

Swsignal5

Reaction score
Forgive the extreme newb-like qualities of this thread, but I'm on the fence of whether or not to delete my '13. I'd like to hear honest feedback from those who are deleted and if you've had to take your truck back to the dealer for anything. How many miles have you been deleted and have you had to take your truck to the dealer for anything? I'm sure my dealer isn't mod-friendly, but maybe another bottle of Johnny Walker Black will help with my service guy. LOL

Thanks in advance for the feedback.

I had to take mine back once for tans leaking issues and nothing was said about it. Which could cause trans issues from the extra power

BOHICA256

Reaction score
My truck has 130K miles on it and it's been deleted since 100K and my truck hasn't been back to the dealer for anything since it's been deleted. Only time I put it in the shop was when it was stock and had to get the EGR replaced. I bought it with 63K on it or close enough to that number

BOHICA256

Reaction score
And I might add that I have oil coming from a weird spot from above the tranny but I can't find where it's coming from.. I haven't seen a drip on the ground but there's definitely oil coming from somewhere. Might be turbo?
Just adding that. May not be delete related, but it's there.

uga33

Reaction score
Bought my '12 with 7k miles on it. Deleted it at 10k miles. Now has 42k. No trips to the dealership. It's worth it.

Sterling6.7

Reaction score
Bought new, deleted at 6,000 and now have 12,500. No trips to the dealer. Getting some squealing in the transmission on the 4-5 shift at full throttle. I would do it again and would recommend it to others. Spend good money on good parts with good people and you will have a good time.

MEDIC350

Reaction score
And I might add that I have oil coming from a weird spot from above the tranny but I can't find where it's coming from.. I haven't seen a drip on the ground but there's definitely oil coming from somewhere. Might be turbo?
Just adding that. May not be delete related, but it's there.

isn't there a breather up there? i looked at the coffee table book and you can see a tube that goes up the tranny from the rear, it comes up and does a 180. i have the same oil stain on mine

Randy_270

Reaction score
My 2011 built August 11th, 2010 has been deleted for 40k miles. Deleted at 47.5k, now at 87.5k miles, ran Spartan Warhammer till about 70k miles then switched to SPE Hot X tuning and haven't taken off performance much. Only problems I've had were power steering related and I froze my urea tank, after that froze is when I deleted.

BOHICA256

Reaction score
isn't there a breather up there? i looked at the coffee table book and you can see a tube that goes up the tranny from the rear, it comes up and does a 180. i have the same oil stain on mine

Like from the top looking like it's coming from below an up pipe maybe? Like this? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424912095.655486.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1424912117.078688.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1424912137.688941.jpg

FORD-DNA

Reaction score
I bought my truck brand new(2012). Deleted at 35k, and I now have 84k. No problems other then one brake caliper, which obviously has nothing to do with deletes. In the winter I take my truck to the dealership for oil changes, No questions asked.

Mpoage

Reaction score
I deleted mine at 1,200 miles. I've put a cac temp sensor on it, secondary coolant system hose, and a transmission pan gasket in it. It's sitting at 55k right now. It's never left performance even when grossing 35k pounds. I don't abuse it but I have tried breaking it and it just takes every bit of it. I've been very impressed with this truck.

6.7powerstroke

Reaction score
I got a 2014 an deleted at 6,000 miles an have 26,000miles now an no issues... I can tell you that 99.9% of everyone that has deleted has no regrets of it

Axis2011KR

Reaction score
DPF Deleted at 25k miles, sold her at 75k miles. Had EGR clogged up blowing soot in my engine bay that they didn't warranty cost me about $300 to fix since it had stock EGR still just turned off with H&S. Otherwise only issue was the fuel pressure sensor sprung a big leak at random and was replaced under warranty no questions asked at about 72k miles. All of this was on the old H&S tune as well seeing 30-32psi regularly.

T korkle

Reaction score
2011 deleted at 40k. Ran for 80k miles deleted not one single delete related problem. Current truck has been deleted since 35-36k and I've got 88k now. not one single issue with this one either. I can vouche for 3 more fAmily members with deleted 6.7s that are problem free as well. Our service truck (deleted too) just had turbo fail but was taken care of under warranty. Our dealer is mod friendly and takes VERY good care of us.

DO IT! You won't regret it

Last edited:

zporta

Reaction score
Bought new and deleted since 6k. Now at 17k, wouldn't change a think. Runs great!

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
Any oil dripping from exhaust connections? Might be turbo seal and leaking out of the cobra head? When my turbo let go, it put oil in the exhaust and there was oil on top of the transmission as well as dripping from where the connection is made with my delete pipe.

Keith

Latest posts

Members online