Deleted guys...how you holding up?

BOHICA256

Reaction score
Any oil dripping from exhaust connections? Might be turbo seal and leaking out of the cobra head? When my turbo let go, it put oil in the exhaust and there was oil on top of the transmission as well as dripping from where the connection is made with my delete pipe.

Keith

In all honestly I would bet it's my turbo.. Early build 11' with 133K on the clock.. and supposedly the previous owner "had the updated bearings put in" so I don't trust that at all.. I will try to find where it's coming from on Saturday when it warms up.

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
You can see in there pretty well removing the wheel liner on the passenger side, especially if you remove the tire.

Keith

Stangr8cr

Reaction score
And as far as tuned miles go, tuned at 3.5k, deleted at 7k, and now sitting at 23k with the only problem being blown turbo as well. It's hard to be mad about the turbo when it runs the way it does with the retro kit though!!

Keith

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
That's great Buck. Now I've got to decide whether to do lift/wheels/tires or deletes. Can't do both! Decisions, decisions....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BK39

Reaction score
That's great Buck. Now I've got to decide whether to do lift/wheels/tires or deletes. Can't do both! Decisions, decisions....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You might as well do the lift, wheels and tires. Because if you go delete first, then you'll be looking at turbos after that, then fuel......etc.

PSDJohn

Reaction score
Deleted mine at 15k now at 60k with no issues. Will be replacing the turbo soon just for preventative maintenance.

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
Great responses in here guys. Considering the stock crappy Michelins are almost toasted at 30k, tires have to come first. I'll get it looking good then moving down the road faster. I appreciate all the insight!

Randy_270

Reaction score
I don't have a lift Tom but I can tell you I get better highway mileage with 325/65r18s and deletes than I did stock on 275/70r18s. In the 5 months and almost 10k I had the truck stock, I couldn't get over 19.5 on the highway doing 62. Now deleted on 35s doing 68 I get 19-20 and if i slow back down to 62 I've seen 22 almost 23mpg.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.