Deleted guys...how you holding up?

Jomax

Reaction score
Another vote for go before show ^^^ Anything can look pretty.. But does it perform? My mentality anyways

A carli kit performs. That's what I'm getting before go fast parts. This thing runs amazing stock... (2015)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

BOHICA256

Reaction score
A carli kit performs. That's what I'm getting before go fast parts. This thing runs amazing stock... (2015)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

No doubt Carli kit will be amazing from what everyone says. I was talking perform as in go fast perform lol..

TrickTruck

Reaction score
Had a sensor fault, speed limited in 50mi, dealers couldn't touch it for a week. Then they fixed it w/ a 2min flash. :rolleyes:
Tried KEM green tunes. Waste of time, money and aggravation. Ran like crap, got lousy mpg and thought the trans was going to break itself.

Stuff fell off my truck at 6kmi. Never looked back.

Runs great, mpg came up a tad.

Hard on tires.

Around 25kmi I had the reverse delay recall done which requires pulling tcase and trans. Nothing was said about stuff having fallen off my truck, though I asked them to flash it with the latest software patches. We jumped thru every hoop we could think of and couldn't get IDS to talk to my truck. Finally just put the tunes back on and moved on with life.

Almost 50kmi now, No regrets.

Last edited:

1st last59

Reaction score
Bought truck new. Deleted at 30k miles with h&s and blew a turbo. Had the old high boost tune. Got it fixed under warranty. Put the deletes back on with updated mini maxx. Been doin great since. Have 58k on it now and it weights 11k all the time and pull a 18k fifth wheels from job to job. My mileage isn't great but I carry a bit of weight all the time. All the welding trucks in know in all brands don't get near the mileage pickups get. But it doesn't drop near as much when pulling my fifth wheel. Only drops bout 2mpg.

Reaction score
Had a sensor fault, speed limited in 50mi, dealers couldn't touch it for a week. Then they fixed it w/ a 2min flash. :rolleyes:
Tried KEM green tunes. Waste of time, money and aggravation. Ran like crap, got lousy mpg and thought the trans was going to break itself.

Stuff fell off my truck at 6kmi. Never looked back.

Runs great, mpg came up a tad.

Hard on tires.

Around 25kmi I had the reverse delay recall done which requires pulling tcase and trans. Nothing was said about stuff having fallen off my truck, though I asked them to flash it with the latest software patches. We jumped thru every hoop we could think of and couldn't get IDS to talk to my truck. Finally just put the tunes back on and moved on with life.

Almost 50kmi now, No regrets.

I wonder if the tune flashed to a different strategy which caused the error. I noticed most tuners have a "load first" file on them. They are flashing back to an old strategy that is available to be manipulated. I am not sure if they just paid for one strategy in Advantage III or SCT is just lousy at getting the strategies update, which is making them flash back to an older 6.7L strategy.

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Man i so want the mbrp dual rear exit exhaust but they have yet to release one for the 15.
Do you have any pics of yours & are you happy with the setup?

under construction

Reaction score
I do not have the duals that exit the same side, if that is what you are refering to. I have the true duals that exit out both corners and yes I am happy with it. Love the sound and looks. If you still need picture let me know.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I dunno how long it'll hold up...but this deleted '15 is a riot to drive for a stock truck.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Pretty phucking fun. It'll annihilate these 33's at will anywhere under 30 mph.

Latest posts

Members online