Depressing day!

John@Outlaw_Diesel

Reaction score
When I bought it.
355b54e606c53b279475af6ca83a2dcf.jpg

After cosmetic upgrade and usual performance upgrades.
4eaf5c6cf6c52906a10616d7bc8c69f5.jpg

After yesterday!
9fe70a573f1f163d0823ff24068325f6.jpg

c3e0937ff69fd9ad1e8c9b70460eed5e.jpg

bddca603bd7dab5f827d734f5f0e0198.jpg

95dc39892ec56e89558b77b661064ec7.jpg

Pretty sure it's totaled!

Had the truck for just over a month, and was coming along nicely. Luckily I didn't install the lift and wheels/tires. Every one is okay luckily, but I really loved this truck, it was about as good as it gets to me as far as color scheme, and the black leather interior and only had 37k miles.

The $700 tow fee to get it from bloomington, IL back to Indianapolis wasn't fun either. I will more than likely buy a new truck, so if anyone knows of a 2008+ 6.4 or 6.7 for sale in the 30k range. CCSB 4x4 with black leather and low miles please let me know.

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Efffff! Sorry to here man, was a great looking truck. Glad to hear everyone was OK though

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a TDI, wishing it was a Powerstroke

John@Outlaw_Diesel

Reaction score
what makes you think its totaled ?

Only took a quick look at it after the crash and this morning before it got towed back to Indiana.

Frame is bent back to coil bucket on passenger side, will need whole new front clip, radiator, intercooler etc, rear bumper, bedside, and air bags went off.

Body shop owner, said at first look he is pretty sure insurance will total it. Those parts and paint will add up quickly. That is just small list of up front things before really getting in to it. Maybe they won't, but I don't think it would ever be right again. Took it to best collision repair shop in Indianapolis, so if he says he can fix it and make it look and drive like it did before the accident then I may consider keeping it.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Only took a quick look at it after the crash and this morning before it got towed back to Indiana.

Frame is bent back to coil bucket on passenger side, will need whole new front clip, radiator, intercooler etc, rear bumper, bedside, and air bags went off.

Body shop owner, said at first look he is pretty sure insurance will total it. Those parts and paint will add up quickly. That is just small list of up front things before really getting in to it. Maybe they won't, but I don't think it would ever be right again. Took it to best collision repair shop in Indianapolis, so if he says he can fix it and make it look and drive like it did before the accident then I may consider keeping it.

then yeah , you're prolly right. bummer !!!

John@Outlaw_Diesel

Reaction score
Nooooooooo!

Makes me sick Matt, first wreck ever and just had to happen with this truck.

Was going 60-65 on interstate and hit black ice on a bridge and truck went straight side ways fish tailing and ended up hitting concrete barrier around 20-30 mph range. Was on a 3 hour drive and was no ice the whole drive, and only had another 20 minutes to go on the trip.

B585Ford

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about this. That is really sh#tty luck. I know how I felt when my truck got hit last year and my damage was cosmetic so I can't imagine how you feel.

boggerr

Reaction score
Sorry to hear, that was a nice looking truck. Thank god everybody is ok, truck can be replaced. Unfortunately they will probably total it, mine was close to 7 grand just from hitting a deer.

See what the buy back is, maybe part it out or find a clean high mileage truck and swap drivetrains.

Csilva187

Reaction score
?!?!?! Glad everyone is ok. Hope all works out. Burn the at/s they don't do winter.

Latest posts

Members online