Deranged rebuild, the next chapter

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
The thing that bother's me is that deranged isn't traping 140+mph with the injector and turbo set up it has. Is it possible that the truck is to light to put enough load to fully light the turbo's going down the track? But i'm sure once everything is sorted out it will rocket down the track.

We trapped 123 on fuel with a 2.0 60 and on its 5th pass ever with me behind the wheel. That's pretty good as far as I'm concerned. That was on diffrent turbo and injecotrs. These injectors have problems.

I have less than 15 passes on it. Less than 10 full passes.

Frustrated? No! I'm excited for next season!

Last edited:

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
minimal smoke.... I love it

1377532_10200649262101028_1310431946_n.jpg

JMart

Reaction score
Wow this thread was dead for exactly a year.

Ranger is looking good Matt. Glad to see it running even while its for sale.

JMart

Reaction score
no its for sale.... Forgot to really up date this thread. the ranger has been active all year.

I just thought it was odd that it was exactly a year was the only reason I brought that up. LOL

I am a little upset I didn't get to see it run this year. Sometimes life just gets in the way though.

Sully

Reaction score
Mine was cutting fuel after a certain speed until I put a vss on the driveshaft.it trapped 125mph with 225 and a stock charger fuel only.I'm still not convinced it's fueling up top.1590egts at the trap.gonna look at the data logs tonight.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Mine was cutting fuel after a certain speed until I put a vss on the driveshaft.it trapped 125mph with 225 and a stock charger fuel only.I'm still not convinced it's fueling up top.1590egts at the trap.gonna look at the data logs tonight.

my CTS isnt showing vehicle speed. I was thinking that was messing somthing up.

Reaction score
so is this going to run this summer. modding the 6.0 has come a looong way since Dalpilot first started putting it together.

DieselGirl715

Reaction score
He is changing the heads now, new custom aged studs and gaskets this weekend. New bts 4r should be in within the next week and testing will commence in March.

Planned races this year:
Ennis-spring and fall
Denver
St. Louis
Tulsa- Dex's Race, Diesel Event (Oct)
Denton- fall
Indy-maybe?
Scheids-maybe?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.