Deranged rebuild, the next chapter

ford rules

Reaction score
Did that shop ever look at the rear end alignment, sounded like it was still squealing down the track?

Awesome pass regardless, that thing rolls out for sure!!!

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
We are still fighting ICP issues. We got the surging under control but it is dropping Icp down to 3.0 ish at high rpm. Jumps up to 4.4 after it shifts then drops back down.

So we are still not at max power yet.

OneStockQuik6.0

Reaction score
We are still fighting ICP issues. We got the surging under control but it is dropping Icp down to 3.0 ish at high rpm. Jumps up to 4.4 after it shifts then drops back down.

So we are still not at max power yet.

Trucks running awesome! Did you start having icp issues after you switched pumps?y

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Spent the afternoon at holzman racecars and did some changing to the suspension. Alignment was only off 1/8". They didnt think that causes the tire squeal. But the top bars on the 4 link were 2 holes off of what it should have been causing it to not plant the rear end. They think this caused the tires to slip all the way down the track simply because the rear end was not being forced down. This is also why we didnt knock of any time off the 60' from leaving with 10 more psi. We just spun more. Also adjusted the rebound and comprestion on the shocks to make it firmer and ordered stiffer springs. Overall they estimated at least a 10th off the 60. That would mean 2-3 10ths off the 1/4! Pretty excited to get back to the track.

image_zps42686a24.jpg

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
I should also note that this is the first time the ranger has had any work done to it outside of my shop since I have owned it. It was kinda rough to sit back but I knew nothing about what they were Doing so I just took notes LOL

Latest posts

Members online