Diesels on the Mountain NHRDA Bandimere

dsberman94

Reaction score
Just for s&g I clicked it because I had no clue what you guys were talking about but I got the same badoink thing. Wtf JD? :poke:

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
Anyway. Hampton sounds fine to me. Would keep is ford guys in the same area. Cool to meet up and laugh at each other.

Wonder if they will do a group rate? How many would use them?

Dustin/JD, you are probably going to commute and not stay right?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
most likely we will commute the day off and stay that night, not sure i think hallers is running the dyno?

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
I don't know of any other mobile Dynos except the one JD used. So maybe.

I need to talk to them about a rebuild for a buddy's 4R anyway.

Redneck6.0L

Reaction score
Screenshot_2014-04-21-18-08-58.jpg

Room is booked. See everyone there

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
I need to book my room. Just found out my class that was a chest led for the 31st has moved to the 17th so I am for sure going without worry of missing valuable trajnnng. Lol.

Wonder if I should get the N2O system now... Or spend the money on a 68... Or a ported two piece intake.... Or traction bars... Decisions decisions.

jdgleason

Reaction score
I need to book my room. Just found out my class that was a chest led for the 31st has moved to the 17th so I am for sure going without worry of missing valuable trajnnng. Lol.

Wonder if I should get the N2O system now... Or spend the money on a 68... Or a ported two piece intake.... Or traction bars... Decisions decisions.

Or all of that..... Lol

jdgleason

Reaction score

Look forward to meeting you buddy.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
shawn- bring my package to colorado and ill have steve bricks bring it home ! give me a paypal total!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.