Dieselsite WW Anyone running one?

5fifty

Reaction score
Well just got back from a short drive with it. Definitely built boost faster then stock one. There's a noticeable power gain from it, nothing crazy but definitely more power. Trying to watch the boost gauge and it seemed to build up boost quicker then before at the lower rpm range. Haven't driven enough to notice if it made a difference with EGT's I already have a banks intercooler so EGT's haven't been a problem with my truck even with an aggressive custom tune. It was pretty easy to install and I'm glad I pulled the turbo out anyway because when I did I noticed I was missing a bolt from the compressor housing as well as the pedastal. To me it was worth the time. It's not gonna make a huge gain like an powermax or MTW but its a nice little gain in my opinion.

Good info to hear. I got one for my 05. Haven't got to run the truck yet cause I am finishing up on a head gasket , studs, BPD remote cooler, injectors etc. My turbo upgrade funds got burnt up cause I had to buy new heads. I was going to get a MTW stage 1 originally.
Should work good on my 550 which is all about low end torque opposed to a top end truck like 250's and 350's

techtulsa

Reaction score
I plan to do a converter, studs, valvesprings/pushrods, reg return and a ported intake manifold. Stock injectors will stay till they start giving me issues. Also may do a A1000 setup with baldwin filters and a sump.
Whats your guys opinion??

Who's intake are you planning on using? I'm having a hard time deciding which one I want.

Latest posts

Members online