different single turbo kits

6.4stroke

i was wondering if anyone knew any different single turbo kits. MPD is the most popular one. Wide open performance was working on one just hasnt come out hopefully soon tho. Anyone know about RCDs single turbo kits? im not sure if RCD is making them in house or what I just wondering about the different companies making single turbo kits. Im interested in getting one on my truck :ford:

6.4stroke

nothin just wanted to know what all the different companies that are making kits.

Powerstroke586

Reaction score
Call Jacob at wide open im pretty sure they already have one or two made up. If i ever did a single thats the one i would do, its not just some off the shelf turbo. He dynoed 615 i believe and i did 520 on the same dyno same day, all he was runnin was a KEM 345 tune and that single. that was also at 4500 ft of elevation.

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
Call Jacob at wide open im pretty sure they already have one or two made up. If i ever did a single thats the one i would do, its not just some off the shelf turbo. He dynoed 615 i believe and i did 520 on the same dyno same day, all he was runnin was a KEM 345 tune and that single. that was also at 4500 ft of elevation.

The turbos we use aren't "off the shelf" either

Sent from my BatmoCharged iPhone

Matt

Reaction score
Does suncoasts mount combine the two up pipes, or does it stay divided all the way to the turbo? From the pictures I've seen it looks like it combines them.

jdgleason

Reaction score
We will build a single turbo kit using a Precision turbo, we just don't recommend singles for anything other than a weekend play toy or competition.

WoodBoy

Reaction score
If your not happy with bullseye turbos why not just buy the kit from MPD minus the turbo

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
We will build a single turbo kit using a Precision turbo, we just don't recommend singles for anything other than a weekend play toy or competition.

I drive mine every day, hell it even tows just fine. Granted its not a huge single by any mean (366) but it has no issue being driven daily.

6.4stroke

Yea I was looking 366. Just need to save some coin for it. My truck is a dd and I'm going to sled pull

Matt

Reaction score
if i were you id buy MPDs kit minus the turbo and find a garrett or precesion 66mm with similar specs.

I don't really think cause a few s300s had problems you can say f all s300s and s400s. Theres tons of people running them without issues.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
I thought it was an awesome post josh lol. Id like to see more single vidsof guages while towing. Im not looking at one anymore but i know thats what people want to see. Damn near any single within reason can be daily driven if it doesnt need to tow.

Latest posts

Members online