disappointing dyno numbers.

Sequential6.4L

Reaction score
Yeah its going in to my buddies shop to be diagnosed on Wednesday so will see, trucks been eating coolant for awhile now, I think its gonna be short block time at least. I got ARP studs before the recall an ended up going to there original spec of 325ft lbs. I'm wondering if my stud bores are cracked..

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah its going in to my buddies shop to be diagnosed on Wednesday so will see, trucks been eating coolant for awhile now, I think its gonna be short block time at least. I got ARP studs before the recall an ended up going to there original spec of 325ft lbs. I'm wondering if my stud bores are cracked..

VERY possible .

Sequential6.4L

Reaction score
Anybody having luck with Teflon wrap or pipe dope to seal the studs/threads? I'd really like to stay away from that an just do a short block, but Im just looking at options, I've seen elite mention that on here

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
If you need a fuel system upgrade, I have my proven dragonfire out of my pulling truck and balanced 60% injectors for sale for 4500, no cores required. Just throwing it out there! Good luck

6.4f350

Reaction score

Either that or your front cover has cavitated a hole through it most likely.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.