Downpipe

d7es3l

Reaction score
Looking to get the 3" diamond eye down pipe. Would you all recommend the 2 piece or 1 piece? I tried searching for a topic. But I am on my phone & it didn't really work all that well.

Bobby@cp

Reaction score
Looking to get the 3" diamond eye down pipe. Would you all recommend the 2 piece or 1 piece? I tried searching for a topic. But I am on my phone & it didn't really work all that well.

I would do two piece.... easier install.

85_305

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Oh.... so one piece downpipe, and 1 piece mid-pipe LOL

d7es3l

Reaction score
Also. Do i have to do any welding where the downpipe meets the turbine housing? Can I reuse that clip that the old pancake pipe uses?

ryanss22

Reaction score
no problems here and ran it for 3 years. yes the 2 pipes just slip togeather and the rest of the exhaust holds it togeather. if your a lil skepitcal just tack weld the joint no biggie. a porta power with a duck bill and a 2x4 will be your friend with the install. the pinch weld on the cab is in the way.

d7es3l

Reaction score
no problems here and ran it for 3 years. yes the 2 pipes just slip togeather and the rest of the exhaust holds it togeather. if your a lil skepitcal just tack weld the joint no biggie. a porta power with a duck bill and a 2x4 will be your friend with the install. the pinch weld on the cab is in the way.

Right on. Can I just rent one of those from autozone?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.