downpipe

Kent94

Reaction score
If you wanna put the dpf back on with a aftermarket Dp you will need to get a reducer and just use band clamps, cut the flange off the dpf and hook it up that way

The 2nd part of the down pipe is super long tho. Nothing would look right. Wish j noticed it before I put everything together.

08twinturbo

Reaction score
You can get the flow pro kits either way. One Includes the dp with no flange just slip joints. The other is a downpipe back kit with flange and you purchase the downpipe separate which comes with the flange as well. Personally if you don't have to change dpf/cat for emissions. The slip fit downpipe with no flange looks clean.

Last edited:

Kent94

Reaction score
You can get the flow pro kits either way. One Includes the dp with no flange just slip joints. The other is a downpipe back kit with flange and you purchase the downpipe separate which comes with the flange as well. Personally if you don't have to change dpf/cat for emissions. The slip fit downpipe with no flange looks clean.

Yes it does look clean but when I need warranty work it'll bite me in the ass. Might end up selling my pipe I have now for a dp back then order a downpipe so I can switch out for warranty. If anyone intrested let me know. Not in a rush to sell but probably will be putting it up sometime soon.

Latest posts

Members online