DPC BS thread

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
The same power corrected. Dpc uses uncorrected numbers so it will look very different tomorrow. I think Jareds truck will benefit from consistency, if he can stay in the mix somewhere at the top while brining home the win on the sled he'll do very well

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Yes it is. And there is only a few non update posts in the update thread so, so far so good! Thanks guys for keeping everything on track.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
If Jared's sniffs Lavons power wise I will be shocked. I know his truck is strong but 1300hp strong? Landing tonight, and I am now interested in seeing how the other Fkrds do. Hope I am proved wrong in my statements about them.

97stoker350

Reaction score
So jds makes power, Jesse's spools, Jared's makes power and jarans is trying to spool? Sounds like a strong showing for ford so far! Keep it up fellas show em what were made of

madman1234509

Reaction score
I agree Eric. Lavons motor is insane, and his manifold/head can flow some serious air. I saw the cfm they claimed in compd. Its hard to believe .2 liters and stock ported heads are making his truck have 300 hp over ours, with a single .91 shot, with the turbos that are on it. I'm very interested in the Wagler heads and what they may be able to do, but like stated before, and like some know from experience, you can only port so much before you go through the casting.

But hey, if it's legit, then awesome! It's a huge page turner for us because he found something that is working.

Last edited:

madman1234509

Reaction score
That as well..... Who knows maybe he's got all the right combination of parts, all of them deffinitely help with air getting in. Imagine what he would have done with a 62/88 or 91mm. Whew

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
That as well..... Who knows maybe he's got all the right combination of parts, all of them deffinitely help with air getting in. Imagine what he would have done with a 62/88 or 91mm. Whew
64 88 might be my next setup on the 6.7... maybe I should enter in a couple years

swinky

Reaction score
I'd like to do a 62/88 on a 6liter and make it competitive but with the way the 6.7s are running and the Cummins trucks are advancing if Jesse doesn't win it this year I don't think a 6.0 ever will.

Stroker04

Reaction score
I'd like to do a 62/88 on a 6liter and make it competitive but with the way the 6.7s are running and the Cummins trucks are advancing if Jesse doesn't win it this year I don't think a 6.0 ever will.
Just can't beat a common rail these days...

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online