Drag link/ track bar

WoodBoy

Reaction score
How many guys are running a 2.5" leveling kit without an adjustable track bar or track bar drop bracket? I have the track bar drop bracket and I am wondering if that is the reason I have a bunch of bump steer since the two are no longer at the same angle of geometry. I am thinking about removing it and letting my axle shift to the drivers side a little like it would have before hand until I can afford an adjustable track bar like the icon one.

Last edited:

Derkperk

Reaction score
I'm guessing that would make sense. I have a 2" kit and have not had any issues. I have been toying with the idea of adding a 4-link kit to help get the suspension back in shape.

WoodBoy

Reaction score
I'm guessing that would make sense. I have a 2" kit and have not had any issues. I have been toying with the idea of adding a 4-link kit to help get the suspension back in shape.

Yeah I am a little concerned about my caster also but I just don't have the extra funds. After riding in the 6.7s I am kinda wanting to get my truck ride a little better.

Big Stroker 6.4

Reaction score
Those two angles are really important, they need to be matched. I would take your drop bracket off until you can afford to do it right. Your steering stabilizer is working over time keeping your truck from doing the dreaded death wobble after every incident of bump steer.

simonton6.4

Reaction score
Mine is 2.5 and I don't have bump steer or death wobble but like u said my axle is sticking out on the driver side I want a adjustable track bar I'd get rid of that drop bracket till you get a track bar

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.