Dually bed onto cab n chasis

cw96stroker

Reaction score
Is it possible to take a regular dually bed and put it on a 4 door cab an chasis without too much trouble? For an '08 f350 4x4 btw, Thanks.

cw96stroker

Reaction score
So does this mean its pretty much a straight bolt on? Im not familiar with what it takes to put a bed on the older F450/550's. Thanks

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
I'm about to go through this. You have to get body mounts and a 4" body extension. I can't remember the name of the company that sales it all as a kit off the top of my head right now. Il do a little research and get back with you

Denver

Reaction score
Its not bolt on. I believe the C&C frames are 34" wide and the pick up frames are 37" wide. Also to the cab to axle on a C&C is 60" and the pick ups are 56". The C&C frames are straight from the back of the cab as were the pickup frames hike up a bit. You'll need to add a 3.5"-4" bed spacer up front or extend the bed and make custom mounts and custom mounts for the bumper.

cw96stroker

Reaction score
Ok ya let me know when you when you find it, ok so its going to take a little work, but it can be done without massive amounts of fabbing at least.

cw96stroker

Reaction score
Do you have a link where I can pull it up? When I go to mannings site, I click on products, pickup conversions, and it gives me the "page not found" crap

BFT

Reaction score
i know tadd from elite did it on his wifes 6.7. says it was a PITA with all the sensors from changing over axles, but it looks pretty damn good

cw96stroker

Reaction score
i know tadd from elite did it on his wifes 6.7. says it was a PITA with all the sensors from changing over axles, but it looks pretty damn good

Have any pics? I think I've seen it before though, did she race in Ennis TX at the diesel Nationals a few months ago?

Latest posts

Members online