Duramax Killer about to be on the loose.

Smokin_Joe

Reaction score
Moron of the day? Cobra you come off as a tool to me right now. You know nothing about me. I create tool paths and I know no one would sell there engineering work; I was joking and far from serious but I can’t recall what exactly I posted and have not seen a response. I decided to deactivate my account because of a crazy women issue. Post what you guys are talking about so I can see it.

Off to dinner, have a good weekend.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Moron of the day? Cobra you come off as a tool to me right now. You know nothing about me. I create tool paths and I know no one would sell there engineering work; I was joking and far from serious but I can’t recall what exactly I posted and have not seen a response. I decided to deactivate my account because of a crazy women issue. Post what you guys are talking about so I can see it.

i figured you had to be joking.

Cobra 19 & 54

Reaction score

Don't cry and whine to me. If you couldn't tell from that exact post that I was kidding then you are truly stupid. I was joking that it takes balls to ask for R&D info from Empire. Something YOU with YOUR EXPERTISE should know that they spent lots of time and money developing. Take your sh!t somewhere else. I plainly stated that I was hanging on to the "Moron of the Year" award so STFU. Yes, I stick my foot in my mouth more times than I care to discuss, but there was no sarcasm, or kidding, intent the way you wrote the statement. You should activate your account again to see what Empire said about you, and from the sounds of it, it wouldn't be the first time you used someone else's design. I'm done with you. :flipa: GFY!!

Smokin_Joe

Reaction score
So I reactivated face ***k for this?

" Joe, Really???? After you being a part of a group of people that are already in question for steeling and knocking off imitated parts you openly asked to have the tool path? Wow!!!!"

6.0Dually

Reaction score
Cobra no offence but you need to take a break, this isn't your battle quit trying so hard to be in it.

Cobra 19 & 54

Reaction score
appreciate the thoughts, thats why I turned this to PM's, we both need to drop this. Fun was poked at each other and neither took it right. I'm a hothead and lashed out for being called a "tool". We both need some thicker skin.

powr2stroke

Reaction score
I think everyone gets a soft nerve once in awhile ...glad thats past now , but I had hard time believing that Joe was serious .

Ok back on track ... Aaron just ripped a 9.49 @ 147 , just wondering how he'll do with these new heads ..can't friggin wait

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Man, how come all this **** turns into a big pissing match every ***ing time

***ers bitch we dont have enough turbo options, someone comes out with them "oh thats too much money"

We need cylinder heads "oh, *** should have used some different materials"

Jesus guys we are all on the same team here, trying to make hp, either build it yourself, buy it, or stfu

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Man, how come all this **** turns into a big pissing match every ***ing time

***ers bitch we dont have enough turbo options, someone comes out with them "oh thats too much money"

We need cylinder heads "oh, *** should have used some different materials"

Jesus guys we are all on the same team here, trying to make hp, either build it yourself, buy it, or stfu

You are a Moderator right???

Latest posts

Members online