Dynoed truck

powerstroke 825

Reaction score
Well i went to the midwest truckin nationals in St.Louis Mo this past weekend. I put my truck on the dyno with the exact mods thats in my sig and it made
660HP and 1220TQ i was just curious what yall thought of that.

powerstroke 825

Reaction score
Yes stock trans. I have no fuel mods. I have 5" all metal intake that i built myself and an RCD cold pipe everything else is in my sig. I love the single so far! It is a little laggy but very fun to drive and when it hits its gone! I was very pleased with the numbers now im just ready to do more.

Radioflyer

Reaction score
It is a little laggy but very fun to drive and when it hits its gone! I was very pleased with the numbers now im just ready to do more.

Ain't it? I'm running the same turbo. Have a few little snags along the way but 90% seemed cleared up. singles in these trucks are a lot of fun!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
True. But I'd think these singles would trap higher. In theory they should pull harder on too I think.

I'm waiting to see these guys with the 371's track times/speeds and that's what's gonna tell me what I'm gonna do

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a Powerstroke, with a TDI on the side!

johnp115

Reaction score
I'm waiting to see these guys with the 371's track times/speeds and that's what's gonna tell me what I'm gonna do

Same.

and by then... Youll be getting a s371, i will have finally purchased a built trans, ill be moved to nc.. and then ill be hitting you up for you to take me for a spin in your truck, then ill be buying a 371 LOL

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Same.

and by then... Youll be getting a s371, i will have finally purchased a built trans, ill be moved to nc.. and then ill be hitting you up for you to take me for a spin in your truck, then ill be buying a 371 LOL

Haha, sounds like a plan! Where in NC you moving to?

Latest posts

Members online