dynoproven tunes

l99bigstroking

Reaction score
I just now got me a new f8 chip and tunes from Jonathan at dynoproven and absolutely love the tunes it went from a pig to a race truck he installed the chip and even put it on the dyno for me it made 401.5 on the hot setting he is a world class guy very helpful and really knows his stuff would recommend anyone to do business with him

emev0l

Reaction score
What's max on stock sticks?

325?

I don't see many people dyno on stock injectors anymore.

l99bigstroking

Reaction score
As far as I know their stock and the woman I bought the truck from bought it new and said the only thing they ever done was a clutch intake and a 60hp chip but it didn't have a chip when Jonathan pulled the pcm

CSIPSD

Reaction score
LOL... How the hell are you getting flywheel HP on a Chassis dyno? What kind of Obama math are you using to get those numbers??? LOL

Reaction score
His dyno always says that on the sides. Been like that since I have known him(4 yrs). It's reading rear wheel hp. Not fly wheel even though that's what is says. He told me why but can't remember. As far as how accurate it is who knows. But if a stock injector truck made 400hp all the rest of us are going about this hp thing all wrong apparently. Lol

Reaction score
I'm no expert on dyno's at all. Heck I've never even had my truck on one. I'm just posting what I saw.

JD3020

Reaction score
^Same, sorta like the claims of 400+ on a stock turbo. LOL Theres a difference of a dyno being a little "off", and inflating numbers to make customers happy and increase your popularity among potential customers. Sorta like how all these intakes add 50+ hp.

greyford1979

Reaction score
^^^I made 1 million(in the Dr. Evil voice) hp after I changed my stock intake :lookaround: Little more than the 50+hp I was expecting.

l99bigstroking

Reaction score
I don't know exactly how much it makes but I can tell you that it will fly compared to what it was before the tunes not trying to get everyone's panties in a bunch just happy with my tunes and the job that Jonathan done

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
lol.. another dyno argument... stock injectors will NOT make 400hp... get it on the track to find out what you really have... it will be more like 290hp. if everything is in perfect shape then MAYBE it will go a lil over 300...

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.