e fuel pressure spike

Reaction score
hey guys noticed tonight while shifting in hot tune rippin on it i get a huge fuel pressure spike like 90-100 psi when im shifting gears. I'm running dual SD pump with an aeromotive reg. Any others experience this issue. i don't want to pop an o-ring.
thanks

Last edited:

Peroni

Reaction score
What do you have for a fuel pressure gauge? I had the same regulator and once I was cruising down the highway and noticed my pressure go from 60 to pegged past 100. I pulled over and after my heart settled down went to check things out. Turns out nothing was wrong but a failed sensor for the gauge! Just something else for you to check out.

Reaction score
i have a glow shift. night not be the best quality. but its like its calling for demand at wide open then when i let of to shift its not compensating fast enough. maybe my return lines aren't big enough. i will run it again tonight and see if it continues. I heard this was a good regulator one of the best that is why i bought it.

96F350KID

Reaction score
lowered my pressure to 60 dont have any spikes now maybe my sensor hit of something, thanks for the help ill keep an eye on it.

Glowshift would be my first suspect, those gauges are horrible. At least once a week someone is calling asking if we service them because they stopped working, they look cool but doesn't help if they don't work. IMO Autometer or Isspro.

Latest posts

Members online