• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

E4OD 2WD John Wood Transmission For Sale

Pwnm30rdi3

Reaction score
For sale is a perfect "tow master" 2WD E4OD transmission with sun coast torque converter.

Transmission was purchased in 2013. I put ~8,000 miles on the transmission before the stock ECU dropped line pressure and wore the clutches. I sent the transmission back to John Wood on July 2015. The transmission received a full clutch-pack & band rebuild and was sent back to me. I put the transmission in the truck this spring and about 100 miles later found a crack in my block. This is a fresh transmission with what I consider practically NO miles. I have all paperwork to backup above statements. This transmission is solid and held 600 HP of daily driving previously.

I paid $5,300 for this transmission. I'd be willing to let this freshly rebuilt transmission go for $3750 + Freight.

Also for sale:
Swamps Billet Flexplate - $300
PCS Transmission Controller & Wiring Harness (Comes with tunes) - $800

charles.phillipsii

Reaction score
Man that's unbelievable. I'm there also. I will surely try and work with you. Especially if it takes you longer then expected to sale. I will hit you up when I have cash in hand for flex plate. Though I'm truly interested in the trans. I'm not able to afford a small car now

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Pwnm30rdi3

Reaction score
I purchased the PCS separate from John Wood. I was having troubles with the stock PCM keeping up, so I decided that a transmission controller was a necessary part to having a high HP truck.

I did the tuning on the PCS. It has worked great. Very easy and intuitive software to use. You can even add paddle shifters, which would have been my next mod!

Transmission still for sale $3600 + freight.

Latest posts

Members online