E4OD trans questions

Chrisf97305

Reaction score
Any one who has high hp truck seems to be running BTS transmissions.
The question that I must ask is this.
WHY?
What makes BTS transmissions so good. Any builder can get steel and harden parts, so what is BTS doing to make it so good?

rat49f6

Reaction score
Real deal lifetime parts and labor warrenty

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

neverkickn

Reaction score
They have years of experience in building race transmissions. They just flat out know how to build a great trans. What are they doing to make it that way? Who knows.

rat49f6

Reaction score
I've heard from a few guys that the only part that is not moddified stock part or an aftermarket upgrade is the case

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

baderic03

Reaction score
it all comes down to putting all billet in it that way they take out all the weak links but any good trans builder can do the same thing and if he knows valve bodys he can tune the valve body also

Tom S

Reaction score
A BTS transmission is a whole lot about the man behind them Brian Thompson. He is a great guy and truely a man of his word. It is far more then just a collection of parts ordered from suppliers. It is a collection of custom made parts, cryrogenically treated parts, refined transmission tuning, and a great warranty.

under construction

Reaction score
:whs:

This is one, if not they best purchase I have made to date. Brian is a great guy with a great product and he will bend over backwards to help someone out. He uses a lot of one off custom parts that were designed by him and his team and as of the last time I was down there which was sometime last year he had started running a few 300M parts in a select few transmissions. Once again it is a great product with a great warranty and a great man behind it all.

Latest posts

Members online