eagle dually wheels?

T korkle

Reaction score
Looking to purchase some eagle alloy wheels for dually. I've kicked around on internet and can't settle on a site to buy from? Any ideas/past good experiences with different distributors? I've never ordered rims off internet before. Thanks in advance for any help. Oh and if anybody is running 37 13.50s on these wheels please let me know If you're running any time of spacer up front? Thanks again

pwrov1

Reaction score
Just ordered some XD wheels from rimzoneonline.com. Prices were the best and initial ordering process was easy. Good luck on yours.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
B.Warning has these on his truck, but runs a 35x12.50 a 13.50 is getting pretty wide on those wheels

T korkle

Reaction score
Yea we talked a few months ago about it. Pretty sure I can get away with 13.5s on rear with those wheels and a 2 inch spacer. Just wasn't sure about issues up front

14ccd

Reaction score
I have been looking for the Eagle 058 series in 20x7.5. After many many phone calls only Summit Racing has gone out of their way to find out when these will be available but I am still waiting on a price. I do know that it is 10 weeks from when they are ordered until delivery but at least I can get them.

B.Warning

Reaction score
Yea we talked a few months ago about it. Pretty sure I can get away with 13.5s on rear with those wheels and a 2 inch spacer. Just wasn't sure about issues up front

The way the rear wheels are made they have a male/female style centering ring around the hub bore of the wheel. A spacer simply won't work unless you mill off the 1/4 lip. Then a 2in spacer will set the wheels so far apart it'll look retarded. A 13.50 will touch under a load or be so close they won't clean out the mud.

What kind of spacer are you talking about for the front? Wheel spacer or a coil spacer for additional lift up front?

T korkle

Reaction score
You told me that about the lip and I flat forgot b.warning. I guess im going with 35 12.50 :/
I know I can clear the 13.50 lift wise. I was worried about the offset of the front dually rims

B.Warning

Reaction score
You told me that about the lip and I flat forgot b.warning. I guess im going with 35 12.50 :/
I know I can clear the 13.50 lift wise. I was worried about the offset of the front dually rims

You'll be fine with clearance on the front. I've never had any issues with my setup.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.