EBPV Sensor

Redpower

Reaction score
I just got done putting new manifolds on my 97 F350 and gutting all the EBPV stuff out. My question is can I just cap the sensor port on the passenger manifold, or do I still have to keep it? (The copper line is bad)

ghohouston

Reaction score
ebs has been unplugged for some time now , no problems , wont hurt to unplug it

You are the first person with an obs I've seen not have issues without the ebp sensor. You are talking about the line coming off the drivers side manifold, correct? A lot of people get ebps and ebpv confused

rusty1161

Reaction score
You are the first person with an obs I've seen not have issues without the ebp sensor. You are talking about the line coming off the drivers side manifold, correct? A lot of people get ebps and ebpv confused

My EBPS is connected to my passenger side exhaust manifold. And a new sensor and hardline improvedthe shifting of my E4OD.

Rusty

old man dave

Reaction score
For awhile I ran the EBP Sensor electrically connected but not hooked up to the manifold with no problems. I think you have problems only when its electrically disconnected if at all.

But I have a 97 California truck.

Redpower

Reaction score
just replace the line. it isnt copper BTW it is stainless, -06 JIC fittings

Good call on that. I got a new one coming this morning. Since I tow with this truck I don't want to deal with trouble, so it is getting replaced while I got everything apart.

89 Stroker

Reaction score

mine is on the passenger side , both ebpv and ebps are done with

Latest posts

Members online