EC/LB Motor Build

Black AOD

Reaction score
Ive never been a spray guy. I had it on my 04 TT Stang....used it once. I can understand where Morgan is coming from, I won't deny that at all. Its awesome to have when needed. Just me personally, not a fan like a lot of others are

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Ive never been a spray guy. I had it on my 04 TT Stang....used it once. I can understand where Morgan is coming from, I won't deny that at all. Its awesome to have when needed. Just me personally, not a fan like a lot of others are

It's definitely cheat codes on a dyno because of how hard it hits.. But I'm not one that gives a f*** about dyno numbers anyway.

madman1234509

Reaction score
I disagree!!

Power is power. What is more rewarding IMO is having a nice driving usable setup that makes sub 1000 on fuel and then spraying the rest when I want to show off. Best of both worlds. Just have to know what your doing to be safe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get what you're saying. But being able to make that power without power adders is a feat that is more rewarding to me personally.... Especially if its a street able set up. A truck like Lavons comes to mind. He tows it, drives it. And it makes well over 1000hp. I know it's a totally different game for them as far as being able to shoot big set ups easily on the street. Sure being able to make a sh*t ton for a quick run at the track or on the dyno is cool, but being able to have that power on tap all the time is awesome. Don't get me wrong, my truck may have a small jet in it this year, who knows...... But ghetto fogging all the time and that nonsense to make a number is silly, and cheap. Do it the right way... Which you Morgan obviously have with your current and past set ups!

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Only downside to nitrous is having to fill the bottle.

My problem with ghetto fogging is the fact that you have to stand in front of a truck thats doing its best to exit the dyno.. Oh yeah and the possibility for backfires and flying intercooler pipes.

madman1234509

Reaction score
Yea, filling can get expensive after a while I'm sure... how many refills would equate a pretty nice turbo set up? Also.... I agree, I've never been a huge fan of people standing sound the dyno at a big show. It's only a matter of time before a tire coming apart, axle, or motor parts coming out of the truck kill someone

Black AOD

Reaction score
Y'all need to go start this battle else where

Reaction score
I get what you're saying. But being able to make that power without power adders is a feat that is more rewarding to me personally.... Especially if its a street able set up. A truck like Lavons comes to mind. He tows it, drives it. And it makes well over 1000hp. I know it's a totally different game for them as far as being able to shoot big set ups easily on the street. Sure being able to make a sh*t ton for a quick run at the track or on the dyno is cool, but being able to have that power on tap all the time is awesome. Don't get me wrong, my truck may have a small jet in it this year, who knows...... But ghetto fogging all the time and that nonsense to make a number is silly, and cheap. Do it the right way... Which you Morgan obviously have with your current and past set ups!

I hear ya. For me the whole fuel only thing doesn't fit my style. I got pulling trucks to make big fuel only numbers. Fwiw, I've got thee projects going on myself right now all three will be huge power makers if they go well. 2 of them are 6.4 powerstroke based and the other is a very cool Cummins project. Two will have spray, one will be stupid enough by itself....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black AOD

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Nate. Hes pumped. I cant imagine how excited you are brother!

I am excited man. Dyno @ Firepunk 2PM on Friday.
Yeah, He's having a blast with my truck lol. All my stuff still shipping today????!!!!

Sounds ***in awesome.

Thanks Cody :toast:

Here's the final cab down and install all done.....The hotside pipe had to be cut and re-welded to clear the core/radiator support so sadly the coating is gone and the whole pipe will be getting re-done, the new piece we had to introduce on the intake will be getting coated to match as well. If Jared would ship my stuff soon ( LOL ), I'll have front and rear axle trusses from OUO going on next week with matching OUO covers as well. Dual 2.0 Fox
SS to go on the front as well.

http://s16.postimg.org/tqtv8bted/0301161610a_resized.jpg

http://s12.postimg.org/wdbybd7y5/0301161610c_resized.jpg

http://s22.postimg.org/3n78ptb5t/18417.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.