EC/LB Motor Build

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
congrats buddy ! at least you hit the bottom end of the goal right off the bat ! WAY better than 799 !

Black AOD

Reaction score
congrats buddy ! at least you hit the bottom end of the goal right off the bat ! WAY better than 799 !
Thanks Mike and everybody else for the compliments ! I'm super happy with what it did and how it drives on the street. UDP did a killer job on the truck

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Somd_6.4

Reaction score
awesome numbers!! Defiantly think 850+ is reachable with some more tuning tweaks

Black AOD

Reaction score
awesome numbers!! Defiantly think 850+ is reachable with some more tuning tweaks

Yeah, the biggest issue will be fighting back pressure as RPM's go higher.

We all agreed too with how much it was slipping on the rear of the dyno that it should have made more for sure....I think realistically the truck makes mid to high 800's on the street. I'll know for sure after this summer and track times can reveal a little more.

I saw the #'s I wanted to, so I'm happy. Track times should reveal more like I said....

I'll post the dyno charts here soon when my scanner decides to cooperate.

webb06

Reaction score
We all agreed too with how much it was slipping on the rear of the dyno that it should have made more for sure....

No offense at all meant but is this not the same dyno that Levon dynos his truck on? Which makes like 1500hp?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FarmWithAFord

Reaction score
Did 920 on Ghetto Fog. Called it quits after that.

Super happy with the setup. It ripppppps on the street. I think it has more in it on the 15% and 22% settings on the big tune but it will take a lot of gate tuning and fighting backpressure to do so.

So 800/1565 on fuel

And 920/1830 on Ghetto Fog

F*ck yeah dude. Thats awesome! Congrats!

Black AOD

Reaction score
No offense at all meant but is this not the same dyno that Levon dynos his truck on? Which makes like 1500hp?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep. I don't see why that matters though ....

Black AOD

Reaction score
Nobody said lavons truck doesn't slip
Exactly. That's where I got lost but I see the point now. No I've watched lavons truck and others slip and fight for traction too. It doesn't help that there was a truck right on the dyno right before mine that has wet muddy tires. My truck did too. The dyno rollers were slippery no doubt...firepunks parking lot was a wet muddy snowy mess yesterday too. Weather here sucks lately.

Black AOD

Reaction score
It doesn't matter though. It made 800 on fuel. I'm happy. That's all I care. And I think (and others too) it makes more HP realistically on the road. It's just a dyno.....it's a reference point really. I trust track times over dynos anyway

Latest posts

Members online