ECM fuse??

Black_Lightning91

Reaction score
Okay someone I know was asking me if I knew where an ECM fuse was. He said truck cranks but wont start and last time it was taken to the dealer and they said the ECM fuse had came loose? They also said that this fuse is somewhere underhood all by its self? I dont know what to make of it as im not near the truck and the service department here aint so smart. One tech built a motor for a 6.4 for a guy. He also used 110nozzles and the single stock factory pump for a fuel system and the truck barely runs if at all.

WoodBoy

Reaction score
Okay someone I know was asking me if I knew where an ECM fuse was. He said truck cranks but wont start and last time it was taken to the dealer and they said the ECM fuse had came loose? They also said that this fuse is somewhere underhood all by its self? I dont know what to make of it as im not near the truck and the service department here aint so smart. One tech built a motor for a 6.4 for a guy. He also used 110nozzles and the single stock factory pump for a fuel system and the truck barely runs if at all.

I had to lol at that

Latest posts

Members online