Edge ????

theronbt

Reaction score
I bought an 03 f350 cclb and it has an edge product in it but it isn't hooked up. I know the previous owner had to have a new pcm a few months ago. It might have absolutely nothing to do with the edge but I thought I would ask here first. I am not sure what kind of edge it is. On the back it has x00001000 and 27713 the serial # is 200-458-097. Is there any way I can figure out what this is. I would use it as a programmer for awhile until I buy another ts chip. Can I use this for the Gauges.
I called edge and gave them the numbers and they said it was programmed to return to stock and not to use it. But they would be happy to sell me a new one.
Does anybody reprogram these like the ts chips
Thanks

PsdPullerJr

Reaction score
Is it a programmer that goes into the obd port or a black rectangle box that plugs into the icp sensor under the hood? Either way I don't think anybody would reprogram it.

theronbt

Reaction score
I am trying to send post a pic. Not having much luck. It is about 2" x 3" with 4 buttons on the side

Attachments

• IMG_20160205_075101320.jpg
    IMG_20160205_075101320.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 89

79jasper

Reaction score
Ah, that's the evo II.
Yes, you can use it as a monitor.
And I think you can get tunes put on it.
But it comes with 3 settings.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

theronbt

Reaction score
I plugged it in and it is giving an error code 150 and contact technical support. The first time I plugged it in it worked fine and I started the truck and the Gauges worked. Then I unplugged it to hook up AE and now it don't work. I was going to see what the check engine light was on for ( it has been flashing every now and again since I bought it nothing to do with edge). I k ow the edge will pull codes but I am just better with AE.

theronbt

Reaction score
Ok so after numerous attempts of trying to get ahold of edge with no luck. I talked to php and they said they couldn't put tunes on it. I am thinking I am going to just get a 6 position chip or hydra and either a cts 2 or a-pullar gauges. Where is the best place to buy these? I see them cheaper but I heard you don't get a warranty with them. I always had a 6 position chip but I like the different tuners can tune it and just in an email.

79jasper

Reaction score
Mine came directly from php.
But you search around the vendors here. Someone may be having a deal on them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.